Assalamualaikum and peace be upon y’all
So, this year, went raya visiting with the Secondary School peeps. It’s been a looooong time since I last saw these people. My last memory of the boys were, most of them were shorter than me. Cause ya’know, 15 years old and above is when boys starts to grow. Now? Look at them… Tinggi macam galah!
I’ll let the pichass do the talking 🙂
Third house. First house with food. Lookie look, everyone’s smiling…
Fifth House. Food and a Phat catt.
Sixth House. Food. Crappy description of our course of study. The struggle to finish le rockmelon.
Se7enth house. Food. Everybody’s full. Story telling time. Almost kena saman. Phew!
Eighth house. Kuihs. Camwhoring. Pancit. Discussing Rihanna’s ‘covered’ outfit.
I remember seeing the group photo of the last house. Looked through my watsapp photo folder. Not there. Looked through facebook tagged and not tagged album. Not there. Seriously!!?? Where did I see that last house group photo!!!???? Gahhhh…
And then I found it…Rupa-rupanya it’s at my friend’s instagram.
First house. Wanted to take group shot there but lighting wasn’t good.. yada yada but,Farah’s parents was there! Haha… Can you see them? Nampak tak? Kalau tak nampak, alamatnya nak dekat kene cirit-birit… kidding! Nevertheless, thank you for having us ciks!
We have gorgeous Miss Zihan here. I’ve not seen her months prior to this raya visiting. She also have a purrtey sister which I’ve not met, longer and I miss them. Bumped into her sissy at her place and didn’t take pichas with her. Selengss… So,
Hi kakak! I’ll make do with a picture of your hand.
Second house with err… Ukelele.
First house with food, I tell you, everyone macam buka puasa!
Apparently, they lock the driver out…
At Darwita’s open house. Fourth house.
Lepak ah bro…
Are you ready?
Cause it’s kuchaenggg’s time!
This cat is Rainbow. I think.
I think that’s Troy. Not the guy in songkok. The cat. It’s Darwita’s cat. It’s name is inspired from High School Musical, Troy Bolton. Hmmm… I wonder if Zac Efron is honoured or insulted. Heh.
Le friend, scared of cats. Haha… I hope you’re not traumatised with few cats in the house around you baby!
Anyway, beside’s cekik-ing food and playing with catsss at Darwita’s place, we also got doorgift!
Candies and pens! Her mum is soooo nice. The daughter? Wallahu a’lam
To summarise it, I had a great time! I mean, come on, how not to?
- Meet up with friends
- Chauffeured by friends (abang-abang and kakak-kakak drebar) :b
- Strengthen relationship with my stomach with free food
- Play with cats
- Bimbo moments like:
- Screaming SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! at a guy in Baju Melayu, kain sampin, tanjak and all, thinking he’s all ready to go visiting but was actually a groom and going to his wedding reception. -___-”
- Entering the lift and wonder why it’s not moving when all I actually forgot to press the button.
- One car is always at a different carpark.
- Your friend gives you another person’s house number and the whole group got lost.
- Thinking that Jalan Angin Laut and SeaBreeze Walk is the same. (*technically it is, so, good try for us)
- Almost going to Chinese house. -____-”
I really don’t know how I’m blessed with friends with stark personalities.
But Dear God, I thank you for them 🙂
Safe Festive Day y’all!
P.s: I really have no idea how Darwita name’s her cats.
Credits: Pictures taken from
Google Irna and Farah 🙂